Graphic design internship
That is a three-month unpaid internship with an opportunity for a permanent contract
after the initial trial period. You will work with us full-time remotely.
Magicflow Studio is a branding and UX/UI agency based in London. We started our
journey three years ago with the idea to create a creative agency that unites talent and
delivers a unique approach to branding and design. We have established a significant
portfolio of clients in different industries. As a startup, we are currently growing and
searching for talented designers to join our team.
This internship position is a fantastic opportunity for talented students to join the
agency’s design team in London and work remotely from Sofia. They will contribute to
the successful delivery of multiple design projects globally. The studio is fast-paced,
and the projects vary daily from interactive pdfs, to brochures, social media posts,
landing pages and animation.
We are a supportive, close-knit team looking for a no-egos designer with great
potential - who is ready to get stuck in and work collaboratively.
The role is right for you if:
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You
are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and
dynamic. Want to gain experience in graphic and UX/UI design.
• Must have a conceptual approach to briefs and projects.
• Must be a team player and work well as a part of the wider creative team.
• Have good time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
• Creative thinking.
• Passion for the design industry.
• Strong graphic design skills.
• Have an interest and curiosity for the latest design innovations.
• A flexible attitude, with the ability to apply your thinking to any brief that’s
thrown your way.
What skills will help you be successful:
• Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the design team.
• Add value to briefs by offering own ideas and creativity to projects whilst
working within a broad range of design guidelines across various artwork
• Experience creating infographics and interactive pdfs.
• Understand and translate business needs, market context, and visual
opportunities into delightful and differentiating designs and holistic systems that
effectively communicate the firm’s proposition.
• Graphic design experience.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe
XD and After Effects)
If you are interested, please send us your CV and portfolio to: email@example.com