Junior Gameplay Animator
Snapshot Games is a video game developer and publisher founded in 2013 by Julian Gollop – award winning designer of the original X-COM games - and David Kaye - founder of Gaming Insiders. Our latest title, Phoenix Point, was released in December 2019, and is an evolution of the X-COM style strategy genre. In 2020 we joined Embracer Group - one of the biggest European game holdings.
We combine the creative indie spirit with a streamlined workflow and planning of work time. Our company culture is open and transparent. We respect the individual creativity and autonomy of our people.
Now we are expanding further our animation team in order to start on new studio projects and support Phoenix Point. This is a new opening that provides great opportunity for career start or further development in the industry.
Even if you don't have the experience but you do have the skills you can apply.
● Work closely with animators and programmers to produce quality animations for characters and creatures under guidance
● Verify the quality of the animations integrated into the game by playing regularly
● Involvement in motion capture shoots
● You have an animation reel showing key-framed animations
● Solid grasp of the animation principles
● Very good knowledge of body movement, human and animal anatomy
There are some specific skills which are beneficial. These are:
● Blender skills
● Experience with Unity or Unreal engine
● Passion, dedication, curiosity, drive to learn
● Self-organization, reliability
● Respect to oneself and to the others
A few reasons to apply:
● Will be able to develop as a character animator
● Opportunity to have your own input to the final product
● Competitive salary; profit sharing plan
● Career path with clear steps
● 25 days paid holiday per year
● Company benefits, including additional health & dental insurance, food vouchers, sports card
● Equipment for working from home provided
During the pandemic we are working remote and our recruitment and on-boarding processes currently are remote. The official language of communication in the studio is the English.
For more info about the game and the studio check https://phoenixpoint.info/
To apply, please send us your demo reel and CV through the ad on our web site - https://jobs.gohire.io/snapshot-games-iwnh5ere/junior-gameplay-animator-35777/
Deadline for applications - 20 March 2021